In compliance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, our data is presented below.
Company name: Vapers Coalition S.L.
Registered office: Avenida de la Arboleda, 68-70, 41940 Sevilla
The source code, the graphic designs, the images, the animations, the software, the texts, as well as the information and the contents that are collected in www.thecellarjuice.com in are property of Vapers Coalition S.L. and the reproduction and / or publication, total or partial, of the website, nor its computer processing, its distribution, its public communication, nor its modification or transformation, without the prior written permission of Vapers Coalition S.L. The user, only and exclusively, may use the material that appears on this website for personal and private use, being prohibited its use for commercial purposes or to engage in activities contrary to the law.
CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE WEBSITE
The use of the website www.thecellarjuice.com implies full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the provisions included in this Legal Notice in the version published by Vapers Coalition S.L. at the same time as the User accesses the page. Consequently, the user must carefully read this Legal Notice.
- Vapers Coalition S.L. may modify or update, without prior notice, the information contained on its website, as well as its configuration, presentation and access conditions.
- Vapers Coalition S.L. does not guarantee the absence of interruptions or errors in the access to the web, in its content, nor that it is updated, although it will develop its best efforts to, where appropriate, avoid, correct or update them.
- The User agrees to use the website in accordance with the law and this Legal Notice, as well as morality and generally accepted good customs and public order.
- Vapers Coalition S.L. guarantees that all content and services offered on www.thecellarjuice.com respect the principle of dignity of the person, the principle of non-discrimination based on race, sex, religion, opinion, nationality, disability or any other personal circumstance and social, as well as the principle of protection of youth and childhood.
- Vapers Coalition S.L. undertakes, through this means, NOT TO MAKE DECEPTIVE PUBLICITY. The formal or numerical errors that may be found throughout the content of the different sections of the web will not be considered as misleading advertising. Vapers Coalition You agree to correct it as soon as you become aware of such errors.
- Vapers Coalition S.L. undertakes NOT TO SEND COMMERCIAL COMMUNICATIONS WITHOUT IDENTIFYING THEM AS SUCH, in accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce.
All information sent to customers of Vapers Coalition S.L. will not be considered commercial communication. provided that its purpose is the maintenance of the existing contractual relationship between the client and [name of the company or individual] as well as the performance of information tasks and other activities of the service that the client has contracted with the company.
- Both the access to this website and the use that may be made of the information contained therein is the exclusive responsibility of the person who carries it out. Vapers Coalition S.L. shall not be liable for any consequence, damage or harm that may arise from such access or use of the information. [name of the company or individual] is not responsible for possible security errors that may occur or for any damage that may be caused to the user’s computer system (hardware and software), files or documents stored therein, as a consequence of the presence of viruses in the user’s computer used for connection to the services and contents of the web, of a malfunction of the browser or the use of non-updated versions thereof.
- All third party links to this website must be to your homepage or entry page.
- Vapers Coalition S.L. and the user, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction, submit to the courts and tribunals of the user’s home for any dispute that may arise from access to this website. In the event that the user is domiciled outside Spain, [name of the company or individual] and the user submit, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction, to the competent courts and tribunals.
- Vapers Coalition S.L. use “cookies” on your page, navigation through the page [address of the website], only information about the number of visits, hours, etc. is recorded. in the historical files or logs for exclusively statistical purposes.
You can deactivate the cookies from your computer, but we do not guarantee the correct functioning of the website.
PROCEDURE IN THE EVENT OF CARRYING OUT ILLICIT ACTIVITIES
In the event that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the unlawful nature of the use of any content and / or the performance of any activity on the web pages included or accessible through the website, send a notification to the owner of the website properly identifying, specifying the alleged infractions and expressly declaring and under his responsibility that the information provided in the notification is accurate.
For any litigious matter that concerns the website of the owner of the website, Spanish legislation will apply, with the Courts and Tribunals of Seville being competent.